Thursday, October 14, 2010

Interview with the experts

Interviewer: Joash Eduarte
Interviewee: Michelle Eduarte ( President of Danimiche Corporation )
Questions
1. What was your first job when you graduated in college? and why?
Answer: My first job was selling and marketing jewelries for my clients. I was a young businesswoman with a passion for selling diamond accessories.

2. How did you handle your first job?, was it easy?
Answer: First it was hard, trust me. Everyday you had to travel a long distance, from house to building in order to reach your clients and sell but if you get used to it, it will be a lot more easy.

3. How did you organize your schedule?
Answer: Well, its tough and hard because I need to balance my work and my priorities at home. Specially times when I had to take care of my son. The key to being organize is avoid to much distraction that may cause you stress.

4. How did you know when you are ready to put up a business of your own?
Answer: When I learn how to balance my work and my priorities but you will find it in your self when the time comes. If you know what you are planning and what you are going to achieve in your life..
5. What business did you choose and why?
Answer: I chose town housing as my primary business because I always want to build houses since I was a little girl. I like making houses for families to live in and be make them happy.

6. Are you satisfied with the income of your business?
Answer: Yes, the business is going smoothly.

7. Were there any event that made you give up? How did you deal with it?
Answer: Yes, when the corporation was in danger, because of our hired engineer betrayed and cheated on us. He was making false documents that the company was paying for. We almost lost our costumers because of this incident. We take matters on our hands and replace the engineer. We got him arrested and explained that it was his doings and not the company itself.

8. What is your main goal in life?
Answer: To continue living peacefully and hope that the company will be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment