Friday, September 17, 2010

" Christmas Eve. "



Once a year, my whole family would gather in my grandfather's house to celebrate Christmas season. My grandfather plans and takes care of everything in that time. Our celebration would not start if there's no light coke around. My grandfather and the elders loves the idea of drinking light coke around before eating. My cousin and I, dont really like light coke as a drink for the celebration. Our favorite food is the salad that my mother makes. It is the only food item that taste so delicious. The other food tasted like not real food, because of the preservatives. Like for example, the palabok that my grandfather ordered. At the end of the celebration, we would line up infront of my grandfather and he gives us treats, money or even toys. He is like Santa Claus, but acts more than Santa. Everything end up well and everyone is happy

No comments:

Post a Comment